Eligibility Information and Application

State agencies, local government units, political subdivisions, and certain non-profit institutions are eligible to receive surplus property under the federal and state surplus property programs. Other organizations classified as 501(c)(3) organizations under IRS guidelines may qualify for eligibility with the state surplus property program. Eligible organizations interested in receiving surplus property at times other than public auctions must complete the form below.

Application for Eligibility Form

For any questions regarding eligibility, contact Tina Lilly at (502) 573-4836 or e-mail tina.lilly@ky.gov