Welcome to the Introduction of the Kentucky Procurement Institute (KPI) – Training and Certificate Program
The training and certificate program will substantiate basic levels of training accomplished by agency procurement staff and provide a framework for delegation of agency small purchase authority.
Agencies have spending authority for non-construction purchases of $1,000 established by KRS45A.100. This is commonly referred to as "small purchase authority delegation". The Secretary of the Finance and Administration Cabinet has the authority to grant higher "small purchase authority delegation" to agencies.
A higher delegated authority requires that staff performing procurement functions must have training corresponding to the level of small purchase authority delegated to the agency.
Please register through the Kentucky Public Procurement Association (KPPA) webpage to complete your registration.
Introduction to Kentucky Public Procurement
Introduction to Professional Service Contracts
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Advanced Kentucky Public Procurement
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Kentucky Contract Administration
Competitive Exemption SPR1s
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
- Monday, January 22, 2024, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
- Monday, February 12, 2024, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST