- Official recognition by the Commonwealth of Kentucky that verifies the business is owned and controlled by a service-disabled veteran
- Allows SDVOSBs to compete for work in other states that require certification by a statewide body
- Enhances opportunities for small purchase goods and services contracts with the Commonwealth
- Enhances construction contract and subcontract opportunities with the Finance and Administration Cabinet
- Provides free marketing in Kentucky's SMALL BUSINESS CONNECTion Database
- Connect with public and private sector buyers
- Enhance your business's exposure to prime vendors and contractors
Do You Have Questions?
If so, please call 502-564-8099 or email Finance.SDVOSB@ky.gov.
For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired, please call the Kentucky Relay Service at 7-1-1 or toll free:
- TTY: 1-800-648-6056
- Voice: 1-800-648-6057
- Speech to Speech: 1-888-244-6111
- Spanish to Spanish: 1-866-490-4403
Finance and Administration Cabinet
Office of EEO and Contract Compliance