The Division of Administrative Support is responsible for customer billing for COT and Fleet Management, asset management, accounts payable, general accounting, and procurement operations for the Cabinet and various support services within the Department of Revenue. The division consists of four branches: Internal Accounting, Procurement and Customer Billing, Operations, and Support Services.
Duties the Division performs:
- Authorize and approve proper payments of accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Administration of Guardian Ad Litem payments.
- Audit and authorize payments to bank for procurement card transactions.
- Generate billings for COT and Fleet Management services.
- Provide internal procurement services for the cabinet.
- Assist 120 county PVA offices with inventory tagging, as well as assistance with insurance on building contents, computers and vehicles.
- Handle taxpayers’ requests for forms and assistance on filing returns.
- Coordinate bulk tax mailings and monthly tax return mailings.
- Coordinate facility management issues with building owners of leased buildings including renewals, modifications and extensions with Division of Real Properties.
- Provide inventory tagging and record inventory information into state system.
- Manage fixed asset inventory transactions and coordinate the annual physical inventory.